Ballroom Dancing can Change Your Life!
Dancing is a fun way to exercise, improving physical and mental health, as well as building confidence and physical presence. Dancing can get you meeting people, socializing, having lots of fun, and may even lead to a new romance. It can offer you the opportunity to get dressed up, get out and get together with other people learning and loving to dance. It’s a world of fun and it’s easy to learn!
- DANCE is considered to be one of the top physical activities, second to swimming.
- DANCE contributes to good posture and body alignment.
- DANCE encourages gentle stretching.
- DANCE increases your flexibility and stamina.
- DANCE benefits your cardiovascular system as you swing and sway from hips to shoulders.
Contact us to get started, and we’ll be in touch within one business day, or call the Club at (920) 731-8851 to schedule an appointment.